Special Offer: Free 4x6' Rubber Floor Mat #RF46FFO with Purchase
Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for two people simultaneously. Similar to the G5S, this ultimate gym adds a second 210lb. weight stack, the premium 2:1 ratio leg press, and moves the Perfect Pec Station to its own seperate area. In addition to the In-Home warranty, this gym carries the Body-Solid Commerical Warranty.
Two 210lb. Selectorized Weight Stacks: Upgradable to 260lb. stacks Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible. Premium Leg Press: Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances. SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the press and leg developer stations with a biomechanically accurate pivot point Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly. Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance Heavy Duty - Light Commercial Warranty
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model
Dimensions: 89”L x 76”W x 83½”H (226cm x 193cm x 212cm)
Live Working Area: 132”L x 87”W x 83½”H (335cm x 220cm x 212cm)
Product Weight: 972lbs
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms:
DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
The Body Solid G9S is an exceptionally well-made home gym but it is only as good as the person who assembles it for you, if you cannot do so yourself. Not knowing any better, I bought the gym online and upon the recommendation of the seller hired an out-of-state company with local technicians to assemble it. I highly recommend purchasing this item in a brick-and-mortar store that can assemble it properly and provide you with a warranty for the assembly. The problem that I'm having is that the pin does not insert easily and the unit emits a clanking sound when I use one of the weight stacks. The other weight stack works well. I called a local merchant upon the advice of Body Solid and they wanted $450 to inspect and lubricate the machine. Granted that this also covered any necessary repairs, with the exception of parts, and warranted the work for a year, but that is about what I paid to have the darn thing assembled. So I decided to use it as is and wait until the problem worsened (if it did) to the point I could no longer use it and then have it repaired. I am, otherwise, enjoying this product immensely and highly recommend it. Well worth the price.
G9 - Jaeco
This is by far the best home gym available for the price. I have had it for 3 years and use it almost every day. Well made and reliable. I have had to replace frayed cables on occasion but the instructions are very clear that you need to regularly check them which I do. Cables are always replaced under warranty. I recommend the steel pulleys, rubber mats and leg lift station. Also, don't try to assemble this on your own.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.