Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC210 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC210.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Dimensions: L 57.9"" (1470mm) X D 42.3" (1074mm) X 83.8" (2128mm)
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade
The photos above do not show the extended feet in front of the bottom of the product. The product accurately looks like the photo labeled 'Extended Feet'.
Click for Larger Version
Professional trainers demonstrate 49 different exercises you can do safely in your home with a Functional Trainer
Check out the Video Page
Whether you are are a marathon runner improving your timie, an athlete looking to improve your game, or simply a parent that wants to carry their children without injury, functional training can improve your performance.
Functional training allows you to adapt and develop exercises which are designed to specifically improve performance of both sports specific and everyday activities. Functional Training emphasizes the body's natural ability to move in six degrees of freedom which can lead to better muscular balance and joint stability, decreasing the possibility of injuries.
In comparison, freeweights and resistance machines can restrict movements to a single plane of motion, which is an unnatural form of movement for the body. Recent studies have shown very substantial gains and benefits in the functional training group over fixed training equipment.
The Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens.
Click for Larger Version