The CT800 is stout and extremely durable, weighing in at over 350 lbs. The combination of the heavy duty
steel frame and aluminum console masts & side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points
in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners.
Other Design Elements Include:
- A bright, Tri-color LED console whose programming is very similar to our other C series consoles
- Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make your clients workouts more efficient
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective zone
- Dual drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- A spacious 22"x60" workout area to accommodate tall individuals
- A Habasit® Commercial Belt to lessen the impact of the foot strikes
The CT800 features convenient adjustments and monitoring, critical feedback such as actual Heart Rate and
% of projected max, and creative programs including a Fit Test utilizing the Gerkin Protocol. All of these attributes
make it a great addition to any commercial environment.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible
and comfortable: dual storage trays for beverages, keys, or MP3 players, ergonomically friendly pulse grip posts for
a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout
longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts. Our
large, easy-to-read console gives them constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/ 4 Separate LED Info Windows, a 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, & an Integrated Reading Rack
Programs: Manual, Interval, 5k, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Fit Test, Gerkin Protocol, 2 HR, Custom
Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
Speed/Inclinde: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive w/ Grade H Insulation
Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
Product Weight: 353 lbs
Max User Rate: 450 lbs.
Commercial Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 yrs motor, deck, parts. 2 yrs labor