Body-Solid revolutionizes the commercial equipment market by providing a modular approach to designing your next training facility. The Pro Dual Line offers 10 dual function stations that can be used in single or multiple stack arrangements. The combinations are endless, allowing you to customize the equipment to best suit your training needs.
The anchor of the multi-station system is the DGYM Base Frame, configurable with 3 or 4 stations and weight stacks. Select the Base Frame above, and 3 or 4 stations in either 200lb. stacks or no stack.
Universal upper and lower station mounts
Universal upper and lower pulleys
Easy mount chrome guide rods
200lb. weight stack, or no weight stack
Stations Available with the Base Frame:
DPLS Press Arm Station
DPCC Cable Column
DPEC Pec Dec Station
DLEC Leg Extension Leg Curl Station
DABB Ab Crunch Back Hyper Station
DPRS Multi-Press Station
DCLP Leg Press Station
DIOT Inner Thigh Outer Thigh Station
DLAT Lat Pulldown Midrow Station
DBTC Bicep Tricep Station
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.