The PhysioStep LTD provides an easy & effective total body cardio workout. The recumbent sitting position combines stability with the smooth and natural feel of an elliptical. The unique, ascending arm motion provides bilinear resistance with ergonomic, rotating hand grips. Users will enjoy the quick release lever that allows for hand positioning at any angle. Other features include a low profile walk – through design and fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users. The PhysioStep LTD is designed for light commercial or home use. It uses AC Power and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity. The LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep LTD is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged.
- Ergonomically Designed Comfort Seat: With micro-adjustment sliding positioning system and oversize adjustment lever. Non-slip surface provides ultimate stability during the workout and contoured back rest gives users lumbar support.
- Over-Size Easy to Read Backlit LCD Display: The high-resolution LCD Monitor provides a selection of 18 exercise programs with instant feedback of heart rate, calories, mets, watts, elapsed time, distance and total strides.
- Convenient Contact Heart Rate: Large easy-to grip contact heart rate sensors and also includes a wireless heart rate Receiver that is Polar compatible.
- Non-Slip Large Footplates: The sure-grip surface on these large footpads ensures that users will glide with ease. Optional velcro straps to secure foot positioning included.
- Micro-fit Adjustments: Users can easily adjust the seat and arm positioning using the quick-adjust system. These adjustments allow the PhysioStep to work comfortably for a wide variety of users.
- Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display
- Programs: 18 programs ; Programs include: Manual Program, 6 Preset Programs, Body Fat Program, Heart Rate Control Programs, User Setting Programs, WATTS Control Program, and 1Pulse Recovery Program.
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels “16”
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate
- Resistance System: Commercial Computer-Controlled ECB
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Seated Elliptical Stride Length: 12 inches
- Arm System: Multi Position Synchronized Motion
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum; Indexed Adjustment
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal Platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture
- Power: Self Powered
- Storage: Water Bottle Holder
- Dimensions: 48 x 32 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Max User Weight: 350 pounds
- Lifetime on the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor.