In celebration of Body-Solid’s quarter of a century manufacturing in the fitness industry, we have developed a limited-edition premium 25th Anniversary G6B Home Gym, the G6B25YR. Already one of our most popular home gyms, we have added a number of premium upgrades including an all-new aluminum pulley package and clear-coated red and black paint.
The G6B25YR also features our patented bi-angular converging press station as well as a chest, incline, shoulder press and leg developer station incorporating our friction-free SmoothGlide Bearing System among other great features.
A 210lb selectorized weight stack (upgradable to 260 lbs)
High-density, top grade DuraFirm back pads
2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction
Optional red steel weight stack: 210 or 260lbs
Easy-to-use, space-efficient and strong — the limited-edition premium 25th anniversary G6B25YR is simply one of the best home gyms on the market.
210lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 260lb. stack Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arms: Guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25% over standard press arms. In addition, the pressing motion feels closer to free weights than a home gym.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible. SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly. Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Dimensions: 85"L x 50"W x 83½"H (215cm x 127cm x 212cm)
Live Working Area: 85"L x 84"W x 83½"H (215cm x 213cm x 212cm)
Product Weight: 595lbs
Body-Solid G-Series Standard Features
DuraFirm™ Pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
Heavy Duty Construction with 11 and 12 gauge steel for ultimate strength, function and durability.
Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Gym Stations and Exercises
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
Perfect Pec™ Station Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.