Freedom of movement combined with adjustable racking and safety positions make the Power Rack a must-have for those who want to strength train without compromise. The Body-Solid Power Rack is designed to work with all types of benches and engineered for extreme workouts. Heavy-duty 11-gauge high tensile strength steel frames feature all-4-side welded construction and oversized industrial strength hardware. Electrostatically applied powder coat finish resists chipping and scratching through the most brutal routines. If you want to get bigger and stronger fast, a Body-Solid Power Rack is what you need.
Wide 'walk-in' design
Heavy Duty 11-gauge steel frame
4-side welded construction
2 Square Bar Catches
20 adjustment levels
3"x 3" vertical support columns
41" wide knurled chinning bar
Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods
82"H x 49"L x 46"W
Add on plate posts
Lockouts 3” on center
New and Improved Safeties: Bar Catches are now Square instead of Round
Photos above may show different attachments that do not come with the base model. The base model is shown on the photo with the white background.
Good rack for home - Matthew W. Collister "Matt Collister"
My only experience with power racks are the commercial models I've used at the gym. But when I finished my basement this fall and put in a home gym I wanted to get a rack for my free weights. I've been using this for about a month and am pretty satisfied with it. Seems as sturdy as the racks I've used at the gym. No problem doing squats, bench press, or dead lifts inside it. The other reviewer is right--shame there isn't a dip attachment, although it does have a chin-up bar. I think this is a good piece of equipment for serious barbell training. The assembly wasn't too challenging. I did it myself in a couple hours, but you might want to have a buddy to help hold things in place (e.g., the upright beams).
Outstanding Rack - email@example.com
I'ved owned this rack since 1/2008 and it looks and works like the day I received it, even though I use it 4-5 times per week. It's definitedly commercial grade! I purchased it with the lat attachment, stack and GFID71. This is top quality equipment that's built to function perfectly and last a lifetime. That's why Body-Solid offers such a great warranty. The two guide poles that keep the stack plates in line bent in shipping. They were replaced without question very quickly! Also, I dealt with Judy Barney in placing the order. I've never received better customer service in my life! Everyone associated with this company understands the value of quality customer service! I assembled it myself, even though another person could have helped, but it can be done. I'll remain a loyal customer for life and am sure I'll be passing this equipment on to my son, when I'm too old to make use of it! I can't express the value of this investment in this space. You'll not be sorry!
I've been using this rack extensively for the last 3 months and have no complaints. The instructions left a couple details out, however, if one pays attention to the manual and makes sure all the parts are there before assembling, it should be fine. I'm also using the lat attachment and like it a lot. The only suggestion I have would be for Body-Solid to make an accessory to add to the rack for storage of weight plates. Another suggestion is before you assemble it, make sure you have a high quality socket set with enough torque. This rack is very well worth the money. Would it work in a commercial setting? Possibly. For the home user, most definitely!
More than happy with my power rack. If you are looking for a solid power rack for your home than this is the one you want.I looked at others and the design and construction of this piece is better than all others.The only critique I have is the safety bars,I personally do not like the design or function of the new bars,the old style safety rods were much easier to move up and down between exercises.I highly recommend this power rack to anyone looking to purchase one.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.