Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arms, Multi-Hip Station Included
Retail Price: $2,400.00
The G2B uses the patented Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arm System which uses a converging axis during the pressing motion to provide 25% more muscle interaction than a traditional press arm. The G2B also includes a Multi-Hip Station to sculpt your hips, thighs and glutes. Third, the G2B offers the ability to add optional stations, like a leg press or cable column.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 210lb. stack Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arms: Guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25% over standard press arms. In addition, the pressing motion feels closer to free weights than a home gym. Multi-Hip Station: A seperate station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas. SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
Floor Space Dimensions: 71"L x 63"W x 83½"H (180cm x 160cm x 212cm)
Live Working Area: 75"L x 81"W x 83½"H (191cm x 206cm x 212cm)
Product Weight: 500lbs
All Body-Solid Gym Features:
DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
The best machine for the money I was in a serious accident I need a physical therapy but I could not get it because the money and ran out my church members took up a collection and bought this machine for me and while I was a church on Sunday they came over and help the guy set it up and it was a surprise when I got home I could not believe that they bought me one of the best machines cents my accident I have gained about 40% of my strength back I use this machine every day I have to say it is the best thank you to the fitness factory for helping with parts sincerely.Stan
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.