Only a few units left! Available to the Chicagoland area only
Get pumped for a smooth, dual-action workout.
Greater muscular involvement with less perceived exertion; that was the goal when Endurance set out to design a line of commercial quality elliptical cross-trainers with a compact design and an affordable price for in-home workout enthusiasts.
With a long18.5" leg and hand stride, the E7 allows you to go to greater lengths to achieve your optimal workout. Our patented elliptical motion provides smooth, ergonomically correct motion, making the E7 an ideal machine that combines a weight-bearing exercise with a non-impact cardio workout. Challenge yourself with 15 levels of smooth, magnetic resistance as you achieve peak cardio efficiency. The E7's six main programs include Random, Fat Burn, Interval, Hills, Weight Loss and Manual settings.
The E7 also features a large, multi-function data display. With four input categories, including Program Level, Time, Weight and Age, you'll be able to set and monitor your workout to keep pace with an optimal level of fitness. The E7 provides you with six motivating feedback categories: Calories Per Hour, Heart Rate, Speed, Average Speed, RPM and Distance.
- 18.5" Stride Length elongates your performance and maximizes the efficiency of your workout.
- 6 Main Programs add diversity to your workouts and include Random, Fat Burn, Interval, Hills, Weight Loss and Manual settings.
- 6 Feedback Categories enable you to monitor Calories Per Hour, Heart Rate, Speed, Average Speed, RPM and Distance.
- Large, easy-to-view LED readout enables you to monitor data based upon your selection from four input categories for Program Level, Time, Weight and Age.
- SynchroStride arms have been ergonomically designed to ensure you maintain proper posture as you exercise and providing you with dual action, upper body movement.
- Patented linkage provides true elliptical motion and an unintimidating approach to home cardio fitness.
- Precision-balanced 15 lb. flywheel ensures quiet operation and fluid motion.
- Extra large pedals have a non-skid surface and adjust to accommodate users up to 275 lbs.
- Space-efficient design offers a small footprint and rollaway convenience that fits easily into most any home.
- Heavy Gauge Welded Steel Construction. The E7 boasts a beautiful silver metallic coat finish on a frame designed to accommodate up to a 275-pound user.
- Comfortable, Posture-Perfect Design. SynchroStride arms move in tandem with the smooth elliptical motion of the extra large pedals, providing you with a weight bearing, no impact exercise for excellent cardio workouts.
- Quiet Performance. The 15 lb. precision balanced flywheel means the E7 will take you for a smooth quiet ride for years to come.
- Compact Platform (30"w x 56"d x 66"h) and front drive system assure stable workouts in about half the space of comparable elliptical trainers.
- Large, Easy to View Readout lets you monitor 5 functional data displays and requires just 2 AA batteries.
- Rollaway Convenience. Front transport wheels allow you to roll the E7 to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home.
- Minimal assembly requirements mean you'll be ready in minutes to walk up, get on and get fit!