Compact footprint, Patented Center Drive Technology
Retail Price: $1,745.00
Fitness Factory Price: $1,350.00
Sale Price: $1,049.00
The Best Fitness Center Drive elliptical trainer is the perfect blend of technology and quality. Patented technology provides a comfortable workout in an extremely compact space. A natural stride, quality manufacturing and superior support blend together in the Best Fitness Center Drive to create the next evolution of cardio training.
The BFE1 features a 5" Color Digital display. The display offers quick and easy readout of Time, Speed, RPM, Distance, Calories Burned, ulse, Load, Watt, Temoerature, Calender and Clock.
Training Mode gives the user several exercise options that allow for a complete and custom workout. There are five Training Modes which include Manual Mode, Program Mode, User Mode, and Watt Mode.
There are 12 different preset program profiles to choose from.
Patented Center Drive design
Compact and portable
Low center of gravity and balanced frame prevents rocking
Dual-action upper and lower body
Easy step-up height
Contact heart rate
Close pedal spacing eliminates hip fatigue
275 pound user capacity
In-home warranty: 15 years Frame, 10 Years motor, 2 years electronics, 2 years parts, 6 months wear parts, 1 year Labor
Recommend to all of my friends - Mary, Cottonwood AZ
My son bought me an elliptical for my birthday, The Best Fitness BFE1. I love the Machine, it was delivered to my door and my Husband put it together in just about 30 minutes. The machine is quite compact and very easy to use. I have used several elliptical at our health club and this one is the most comfortable and stable machine I have been on. I like that I can check my heart rate, something my doctor has been concerned that I am aware of when exercising. The hand rails and the oversized grips on the arms help me to balance myself during my workouts. It even has the neat handles so when we need the space my husband can wheel it into a corner or out of the room. I recommend the Best Fitness BFE1 to all of my friends. It's the best present my son has ever given me
Solid machine, easy to assemble and fun to use - Bernard Farrell
Our elliptical trainer arrived in a large cardboard box, that needed two people to move it. We had it delivered in our garage and carried the pieces down to the basement and assembled it there. The only difficult part of this was the base, which also needed to people to move - it's heavy and awkward. The box contained Styrofoam which was marked for recycling, and all the plastic bags were clearly marked with recycling symbols. I give them good marks for making recycling easier.
Assembly was extremely easy. The directions were fairly clear and the parts needed for each of the assembly steps was individually packed, see my photo. Some parts are left or right oriented and those are clearly marked with L or R stickers. It also came with all the tools needed for assembly. I put it together in about an hour. NOTE: I needed to tighten some of the nuts after we'd used the machine for 3 weeks. I noticed this after the elliptical was noisy to use, normally it's extremely quiet.
One hint, it's not clear where to plug in the power line. It goes into a small socket near the base of the left hand side, see the attached photo.
There are two roller wheel at the front of the unit and a large bar to the back, so in theory you can stash it when not in use and pull it out to use it.
When not in use it's 51" long and 30" wide. When in use, it's needs a length clearance of 68".
The power drive a large very readable and bright display. It shows the type of circuit you're using below very large digits that cycle between: workout time; speed; distance (miles); calories; pulse rate; and watts. The display powers off automatically, and then switches on when you get on the treadmill and take a step or two. So it's very energy efficient.
Programming the display is not obvious, and it's not explained well in the owner's manual. If you want to use one of the 12 program patterns shown follow these directions.
1. Power on the unit.
2. Press the Up arrow until the bottom of the display reads PROG.
3. Press the Mode button.
4. Press the Up or Down arrow to choose P01 to P12, for one of the patterns printed below the display.
5. Press the Mode button.
6. Choose the effort level with the Up or Down arrows.
7. Press the Mode button.
8. Use the up arrow to set the number of minutes you want to workout for.
9. Press the Start/Stop button and get going!
Because there's no motors in this unit, it's fairly quiet to operate with little clicking noises as you move. I can easily use it to walk forwards and backwards, and I can increase or decrease the levels while exercising. At the lowest level, I can go from 1 to 8. If you grip the small handles, your pulse rate is displayed after a few seconds.
Overall I've found using it is very smooth, it's not as bulky as a professional gym unit but it feels very solid. After we'd been using it for a week, I did use the tools to check the bolts and screws were all tight, a few of them had loosened slightly.
I have a two minor gripes: the hill display doesn't move, it's the same whether you do 10 minutes or 30 minutes; with program 3, for example, you always get four peaks with the time divided equally between the four sections. The other gripe is the placement of the water bottle holder. It's on the frame under where one of the big handles moves by. Trying to get it while you're using the elliptical is awkward, I wish they'd placed it on the step below the display.
We also have a good treadmill, but since the elliptical arrived it's been the machine that everyone in the family is using, including the kids.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.