Features a pre-welded frame in 2 major sub-assemblies, thus increasing stability while at the same time offering substantially reduced assembly time. The compact, feature-packed design of the Powerline P1X offers proven motion and pivot points for a fluid routine. To increase comfort and functionality, ergonomically correct press arms allow for natural arm movement as you cruise through your favorite workouts. This machine also offers the added benefit of an optional leg press station that can be mounted on either side of the gym. Finally, advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustment for any size user.
The Leg Press
has a 2:1 ratio. Advanced design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises
- 160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack, Upgradable to 210lbs.
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
- *Optional Leg Press*
Leg Press, Calf Press
48" lat bar, low row bar, abdominal harness
See #P1X for additional photos
- High strength 1.5” x 3.25” oval tubing
- Continuous weld, factory assembled frame components
- 7 gauge steel connecting plates
- Sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Electrostatically applied powder coated scratch resistant paint
- 4.8mm dia., nylon coated steel, 2200lb rated aircraft cable
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Durable upholstery over high density foam
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Multiple seat and press arm adjustments
- Dimensions with Leg Press: 71" L x 66" W x 83" H
Options and Packages
50lb. Selectorized Weight Stack Upgrade
This add on kit takes the standard weight stack to a new level of performance. Fast and simple installation make this a must-have for your plate load system. Includes 5 10lb. plates and selector pin.