Body-Solid Rubber Olympic Bumper Plates. Quieter and helps protect the floor and equipment. Each bumper plate is fitted with a 3mm thick metal sleeve for proper fit and easy sliding. Use with Olympic size bars only. Raised white numbers markings. All plates are 17.7" diameter.
IMPORTANT- These are rubber, but are not meant to be thrown around. Consistent abuse may lead to cracks or splits.
- Solid, high quality, resilient rubber (no crumb rubber used)
- White numbers markings
- Processed with 30 years rubber experience to be the best in quality, service and value
- Molds are chrome plated to assure a pristine, consistent and repeatable finish
- Stainless Steel inserts are 3mm thick, which is about three times the industry standard to provide strength and longevity of service
- Rubber compound has been chemically refined to provide the best product with consistent properties
- All are 17.7" diameter
- The thicknesses of the plates are:
- 10 lb.- 1"
- 15 lb.- 1½"
- 25 lb.- 1¾"
- 35 lb.- 2½"
- 45 lb.- 3¼".
Note: Because all of our bumper plates are the same diameter, the 10lb. ones are thin, and prone to bending. They will not support a heavy weight bar by themselves. We suggest using a lightweight, aluminum bar if you are only using 10lb. bumper plates.