THIS IS A FULLY ASSEMBLED FLOOR MODEL UNIT FROM THE SHOWROOM We have verified everything is in working order. It may have limited signs of wear including scuff marks, but we verify it is in 100% working conditions.
- In-store pick-up (call 800-383-9300 for location)
- Local Chicagoland delivery (call 800-383-9300 for details)
- Domestic freight delivery
The T500 is Bodyguard's vertical market treadmill. Built to withstand the pounding over longer periods of time the T500 is designed for the hotel corporate fitness center.Built around a tubular steel welded frame and powered by a 3.4HP motor the T500 will give your vertical market years of continual use.Excellent for rehab with the 0.3MPH start speed.The new sweeping curved design also helps your exercise space esthetically.Large rollers and a cool running belt ensure that you have uninterrupted service. Completely heart rate interactive and it even has a built in area in the software where you can modify the programs.Short handle bars are available as an option.Built in contact HR bars.Select time distance or calories as your exercise
Built to withstand the pounding over longer periods of time the T500 designed for the hotel, corporate fitness center.
Built around a tubular steel welded frame and powered by a 3.4HP motor, the T500 will give your vertical market years of continual use.
Excellent for rehab the 0.3 MPH start speed.
The new sweeping curved design helps your exercise space esthetically.
Large rollers and a cool running belt ensure that you have uninterrupted service.
Completely heart rate interactive and it even has a built in area in the software where you can modify the programs.
Built in contact HR bars.
Select time, distance or calories as your exercise goals.
Length, Width, Height 73.5” L x 30.25” W x 57.05” H
Weight 295 lbs.
HR Bars Standard
Reading Rack Standard
Belt Size 22” x 60”
Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
SpeedRange 0.3 – 12 MPH
Elevation 0 – 15%
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.