The CU800 Commercial Upright Bike was designed for the commercial user. The heavy-gauge steel frame and heavyweight flywheel create the perfect base. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored. The multi-grip handlebar, along with the easy ratcheting seat post, integrated with the fore/aft positioning of our dual-spring seat, assures your client an extra-comfortable workout. It’s all in the details!
The CU800 console is easy to use and full of easy-to-read motivational information.
A quick touch of the fan button and your clients are being cooled by a turbo fan.
Touch the upper, “Display” button to view the workout in either Track or Workout profile on the large LED matrix.
There are ten different programs to keep the user motivated, from Heart Rate to Strength to Fat Burn; most have 40 resistance levels.
The CU800 features a Fit Test program, or the user can simply push “Start” and begin their workout.
A convenient cargo holder offers storage for cell phone or room keys.
The CU800 console is also used on the CR800 Recumbent Bike and the CE800 Elliptical Trainer. This makes it easy for clients to vary their workouts on different machines and help them achieve their fitness goals.
Integrated Reading Rack. Cargo Holder for Cell Phone, MP3 Player or keys.
2 Heart Rate (Standard & Auto-Pilot), Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test, & Manual. Has Easy Touch Buttons.
Large, Blue LED Matrix Window with 20 Character LED Message Center and a Separate LED Heart Rate Bar. Displays Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, & METs.
Single Turbo Cooling Fan.
Integrated Generator with a 13.5 kg Flywheel.
Max User Weight:
43" L x 22" W x 54" H
10 years parts & electronics warranty.
2 years labor warranty.
Lifetime frame warranty.
Lifetime frame warranty. 5 years electronics & parts warranty. 2 years labor warranty.
Product Weight: 115 lbs. Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel Frame with Durable Powder-coat Paint. Dual-spring Cushioned Seat. Easy-ratchet with Full Fore/Aft Adjustments Seat. Multi-grip Position Handlebars. Dual-width Self-balancing Pedals.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.