Now anyone with a weight set can make their own T-Bar Row Machine. It’s simple. It’s easy. It’s strong. And it’s not expensive!
Fits all standard and Olympic bars. Simply put one end of the straight bar into the platform cup and load up the other end with a lat blaster bar and all the weight you can handle. The T-Bar Platform features a bronze Oil-Lite bushing that pivots up and down. The platform locks rock-solid to either steel tubing (usually on rack or home gym), or bolted to the floor. Full 360° horizontal swivel makes it a dream come true in tight workout quarters. Built for a lifetime of heavy-duty back-blasting workouts! Patent Pending. Cannot be used independently.
T Bar Row Platform Specifications
- Fits both Olympic and Standard straight bars
- Vertical bronze bushing pivot goes up and down
- #TBR20 features a bronze bushing 360° horizontal swivel
- #TBR10 features a solid steel 360° horizontal swivel
- Bolts securely to floor
- #TBR20 attaches to 2" or 3" steel tubing
- #TBR10 attaches to 2" steel tubing
- Patent Pending
Lat blaster bar #LBB28, Olympic bar, and weight plates optional