The PhysioStep RXT – Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a stress – free, effective and low – impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position. The PhysioStep RXT has an innovative elliptical stride that is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups. The PhysioStep RXT features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance walk – through design to accommodate a wide range of users. The PhysioStep RXT is self – powered so it does not need to be plugged in. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep RXT is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high – quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
Programs: 12 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1, Custom 2
Power: Self – Powered, unit powers on when in use. Eco-Friendly, no need to plug in.
Commercial Grade Quality
Compact Dimensions: 48 inches L (60" at full extension) x 32 inches W x 44 inches H
Unit Weight: 209 lbs
Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
Lifetime on the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.