The Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens. From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC200.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements. Comes with two 160lb. stacks and two NB59 nylon handles. Dimensions: 83.5" H x 40.5" L x 78" W
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles.
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar.
- Optional 50lb upgrade.
The exercise photos above do not show the extended feet in front of the bottom of the product. The product accurately looks like the main photo with the white background.
Click for Larger Version
Professional trainers demonstrate 49 different exercises you can do safely in your home with a Functional Trainer
Check out the Video Page