Delivers every modern advanced feature of treadmill technology
Not Available Online
Please Call 800.383.9300
The Precor 956i Experience™ treadmill delivers every modern, advanced feature of treadmill technology, and does so with solid, enduring style. Start off with the ride: your knees, back, and joints will be cushioned by the patented Ground Effects ® impact control system. This means significantly less pounding per mile. Furthermore, a 4.0 HP motor drives the proprietary Integrated Footplant Technology, which actually tapers belt speed to your exact movements, adding smoothness to your experience. And don’t overlook the most up-to-date entertainment options, courtesy of the Integrated Cardio Theater ® design, which gives you a personal viewing screen and adds a sophisticated, high-tech look to your workout area. There are 26 separate programs offered on the 956i, which are interchangeable on the fly, so you should never have a problem keeping motivated. Precor Tap Control operates these programs in an easy, intuitive fashion. Easy to use heart-rate sensors, located on the hand-grips, give you important feedback, and speeds on the 956i range from .5 to 16 MPH, with a maximum incline of 15%.
Additional Features: CSAFE Compatible, Experience™ Series Display
Display Readouts: % Complete, Average HR, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal, HR, HR Analysis,
Incline, Language, Max HR, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment Time Remaining, SmartRate®, Speed, Target HR, Time, Elapsed Time, Time in HR Zone, Time
Remaining, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.