Note: There are several versions of the 546, call for specific information about which ones are available.
It's the most popular new form of cardiovascular exercise in fitness facilities today. Introduced by Precor, the Precor 546 Elliptical features a no-impact, forward or reverse elliptical stride that lets your members adjust ramp and resistance for cross training benefits. On the Precor 546, you stride smoothly while holding the handrails or moving your arms in natural sync, with or without hand weights. The exclusive, electronically adjustable Cross Ramp lets you change the slope of the stride with the touch of a key to vary muscle emphasis. Studies confirm that the Precor 546 provides excellent aerobic conditioning, muscle involvement, and range of motion. Best of all, exercisers report lower rates of perceived exertion on the Precor EFX 546 than on traditional machines. This means that the Precor 546 encourages exercisers to work out harder and more productively. This item is Built-To-Order.
- Cross Ramp Technology: with 20 different settings (from 10-40 )
- Easy for users to target different muscle groups with the quick tap of a key
- 20 Resistance settings make it easy for users to tailor the intensity of their workout
- Advanced eddy current brake design ensures consistent resistance calibration between levels
- CrossRamp: Indicator is a unique, lighted display feature on the console which shows users the muscles being targeted during Elliptical Fitness Crosstraining
- Smart Rate: is a color indicator which shows when the user's heart rate is above, below, or within the user's ideal weight loss or cardiovascular training zones
- To activate the Smart Rate, the Precor heart rate chest strap must be used (installation of heart rate option kit required)
- CSAFE Compatible: Allows for easy connection to industry technologies
- Low maintenance: Thanks to a highly efficient drive system and quality components that ensure long life and durability
- 8 Pre-programmed courses: Each makes full use of the unique Cross Ramp technology to yield maximum benefits
- Courses include: manual, cross training 1, cross training 2, cross training 3, gluteal 1, gluteal 2, interval and weight loss interval
- Strong frame offers exceptional stability during vigorous exercise and allows freedom of movement for users of all sizes
- CSAFE Kit (for compatibility with other electronic fitness systems) and heart rate readout are easy to install into the console
- To activate the heart rate system, exerciser must wear a Polar Telemetry or compatible heart rate chest strap transmitter (sold separately)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Cross Ramp Range: 10-40 degrees
- Resistance: 20 levels of intensity
- Stride Length: 18"
- Power: 120V or 240V; 50 / 60 Hz
- Programs: 8