The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000PT is the revised version of the original real stair steeper machine which offers the user a real stair climbing experience. The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000PT uses a revolving staircase which can vary in speed enabling the machine to simulate walking or running up a flight of stairs. Each step is a full 8” high which gives a complete stair climbing reality of motion. This machine is a staple in any health club or gym and is always sought after by members thereof. This newer version, the Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT, offers an advanced display console, an assortment of programs and features not present on the previous
• Electronically Controlled Alternator Brake: ?Electronics precisely control the pedal descent allowing a wide range of user to exercise within their comfort zone.
•The Widest Range of Climbing Speeds: ?Meet every fitness level with speeds from 24 to 162 steps per minute.
• Patented revolving staircase?: 8" high steps most closely duplicate the workout of real stair climbing.
• State-of-the-Art Console?: Features the C40 StairMaster custom back-lit LCD console with scrolling performance feedback (calories, time, distance, floors climbed, METs and watts).
• 6 Programs?: Quick start, Manual, Fat Burner, Aerobic Training, Speed Intervals, and Constant HR Fitness Test?Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
• Heart Rate?: Polar-compatible wireless heart rate
• 20 Resistance Levels
• Step Range: 8" Fixed step
• Reading rack: ?Accommodates larger reading material with built-in cassette and water bottle holders.
• Built-in entertainment system control pad?: For use with wireless commercial entertainment systems. This feature is C.S.A.F.E compatible and works with entertainment systems such as Fitness Advisor, Broadcast Vision, and Cardio Theater.