Body-Solid engineers knew that the best way to build an explosive lower body, and stay that way, would be to make your workouts incredibly Powerful... Comfortable... and Safe. As you work your quads, glutes, and calves, the engineered smoothness of the Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine spares your bones and joints. Three lockout positions are under the user's control throughout the exercises and provide user safety and the option of different start/stop positions. Olympic style plates only. Weight plates optional.
Quad track roller system operates smoothly and distributes weight evenly.
Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism.
Extra-heavy gauge Diamond Plate foot platforms for both Leg Press and Hack Squat positions.
Easy-access under-carriage plate load system.
Extra heavy-duty 2"x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe minimizes torsional flex for maximum strength and stability.
Ultra-tough, double-stitched DuraFirm! Back and Shoulder pads are 4" thick and contoured for maximum support of the lower back and shoulder areas.
Three lockout positions for user safety and convenience.
Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return the item within 31 days for a prompt, courteous refund. Our return policy is simple. Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-556-3113 (10 am to 5 pm CST Monday through Friday) to obtain a Return Authorization Number. (no exchanges or returns will be accepted without this number). Once you receive this number, make arrangements to send back the piece(s) you need to exchange or return. All returns or exchanges must be shipped back freight prepaid and must arrive in like new condition in the original boxes. You must contact Customer Service within 31 days from the day you receive return authorization. Refunds may be obtained on completed returns or for the difference in exchange.
Hope this answers some of your questions - R.G. Brown
BodySolid - leg press/hack squat machine. Took less than 6 hours for me and wifey to uncrate, organize, assemble & cleanup. The package was short some nuts and screws. We ended going to Home Depot rather make this a big issue w/BodySolid. This is our second large piece of equipment and BodySolid ultimately backups their 100% warranty for broken equipment is why I purchased the latest unit from them. The unit works very well so far. I'm pressing eight 45's and like the smoothness and stability. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'7" and so the unit is height friendly. The pull pin is in a weird spot but we work with it making adjustments to it under the foot pad. The footprint is much smaller than what you will find in most gyms yet it doesn't want for quality. Overall my wife and I are pleased with the overall performance. The hack squat and calf press works as advertised. Hack squats are smooth and effortless. We hesitate to give the unit 5STARS because (1) we haven't had the unit very long, (2) it lacked minor but necessary pieces and (3) the cushions could have been better quality.
It works well - Super Mom
I purchased this leg press at Bayou Fitness several months ago for $960. The leg press arrived in 5 days and came in 5 or 6 boxes. Fortunately, the delivery guy brought the boxes into my house. Most of the assembly process was fairly easy, but one section was very difficult for me because I'm a 120 lb, short female and I had no help. First I separated the small parts, such as screws and washers into small plastic snack or sandwich bags, and labeled them with their assigned numbers. That helped quite a bit during the process. I found the instructions confusing because there are only diagrams, no actual instructions or words. In some cases, I put parts together in the wrong order and had to take them apart and put them back together later. If they would number the diagram to at least show which sections on the page should go together first, it would help. For anyone putting it together, study the diagram for a while to decide which sections must go together first....because it's not obvious right away. The section containing the footplate was by far the most difficult to put together because the foot plate is heavy (which is a good thing) and you have to lift both leg sections and the foot plate at the same time, while bolting into the standing section. Had I been taller and stronger, I probably wouldn't have struggled as much. I used a chair to hold up the footplate while bolting the other sections, but it was very tricky. Once I assembled the leg press, it worked well. I've used it several times a week for the past 5 months and am happy with it. I love the small footprint. It's effective as a leg press, hack squat and calf press. Modifying the machine to change exercises is quick and easy. I've found it doesn't work quite as well as the larger, commercial machines in the gym, but it works well for the price.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.