The solidly built Endurance T3i Treadmill has many features you would expect to find in a much more expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people focused on getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience of their own homes. It is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and provide many years of reliable service and challenging, flexible programs. 6 pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. To further complement your workout, the console of the Endurance T3 provides you with constant motivating feedback for elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
Foldaway Convenience. An easy to use foot release, assisted folding mechanism and sturdy mobile transport wheels enable you to roll the Endurance TF3i to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home. Folded: 31.5"w x 37"l x 61.5"h
Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
Lifetime Guarantee Tread Belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
Powerful 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 Peak Duty Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
Bright LED Displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Monitor
Cool Down Mode: n/a
Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
Safety Key Stop System: yes
Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
Speed: .5 to 10 mph
Elevation: 0% to 12%
Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
Running Area: 18" x 50"
Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
Folded Dimensions: 31.5"w x 37"l x 61.5"h
Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
Power Requirements: 120V US
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.