Special Offer: Free 4x6' Rubber Floor Mat #RF46FFO with Purchase
This unit does all the basic exercises without any features you don't want to pay more for, while still getting all the benefits of a Body-Solid brand product. With the smallest footprint of any Body-Solid home gym, you can fit this gym almost anywhere- it is ideal for someone without the luxury of having an entire basement for their gym.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
Traditional Biomechanically Press Bar: Designed for maximum chest concentration and muscle development
Special Footplate & Lower Pulley: The plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance, and this lower pulley is off to the side, rather than in front of the leg developer.
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 56"L x 47"W x 84"H (142cm x 120cm x 213cm)
- Live Working Area: 73"L x 47"W x 84"H (186cm x 120cm x 213cm)
- Product Weight: 315lbs
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms:
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G1S Exercise Chart (PDF)
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart