Innovative cardio equipment featuring heavy duty commercial grade construction and components for extra durability
Not Available Online
Please Call 800.383.9300
Note: There are several versions of the 546, call for specific information about which ones are available.
You are looking at the Precor EFX 546i experience series elliptical. The precor is a super efficient, low impact workout that is easy on your joints and helps you burn calories faster. It features a built-in heart rate monitor into the handles and the new experience style display. Its tactile paddles control CrossRamp and resistance, confirming user input with a satisfying click. The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts.
CrossRamp® technology, unique to Precor, provides 20 different settings (13-40° ramp incline)
Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance
20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM)
Bio-feedback center with SmartRate® provides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories to end users, showing actual heart rate in relation to the target zone for weight loss and cardio training
Motion Readouts: Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate®, Speed, Strides per minute, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Total Strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary
QuickStart™ option allowing the user to begin workout with the push of a single button
Dimensions: 80 in L X 32 in W X 68 in H
Unit Weight: 318 lbs
CrossRamp® 13-40 degrees, adjustable
Maximum user weight 350 lbs. (159 kg)
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.