The E9 ElliptiMill® Elliptical Trainer
• Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
• Numeric keypad for easy data entry
• 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
• 5 User-defined programs
• Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
• 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
• 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
• 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
• Displays data in English or metric configurations
• Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
• Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
(* Must be factory installed)
Landice Vision System*
VESA-D Mounting Bracket*
iPod Video Cable
The Most Natural Stride
Patented RollmentumTM center-drive replicates the body’s natural motion.
Lowest Step Up Height
Integrated rear step provides for the lowest step-up height of any elliptical.
The Most Comfortable Feel
Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue.
Metabolic Equivalent Speed and Distance
An advanced algorithm calculates your equivalent speed and distance based on your effort level and pedal speed.
Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches.
High-Tech Entertainment Center
Integrated fan, water bottle holders, and iPod® or MP3 connectivity to play your favorite music on the built-in stereo speakers.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
Choose from Four Control Panels
Executive Trainer, Cardio Trainer, Pro Sports Trainer, or Pro Trainer.
5 year parts and 1 year labor warranty is valid for all commercial applications including light commercial, rehabilitation, health clubs and “pay-for-membership” facilities.
Landice E9 Elliptimill Frame Features
• 2” pedal spacing
• Adjustable Stride Length System: 17” – 23”
• Rear step reduces step-up height to 6”
• 2” diameter side rails with molded hand grips
• Orthopedic “gel” foot pedal inserts
• Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
• Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
• Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
• 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
• 500-pound user weight capacity
• 36” x 84” (91 x 213 cm) footprint
• 110VAC, 60 Hz input voltage