For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home with the new StepMill 3. Gentle on your knees – delivers the fat blasting and calorie burning workout of a treadmill but at a walking pace. Targeted Results – tone and sculpt your entire lower body and core while working your heart and lungs. The StepMill 3 is a cardiovascular and strength workout in one. Designed around you – create your own workout of choice from our pre-loaded programs that deliver results. Compact – small footprint takes up less room than other cardio machines and moves easily on built-in wheels.
Fits in 8 ft rooms
For homes, apartment buildings, medical offices, hotels and spas
One of the highest calorie burns of any cardio machine
It uses the largest muscle groups on your lower body making every minute count
You’ll work hard without being hard on your body (low impact)
Climbing one mile an hour on the SM3 is like running 7 miles an hour on the treadmill
25 pre-programed motivational workouts
10 Programmed Workouts
Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals provide a wide variety of workouts.
Blue Backlit LCD Console
Easy-to-read blue backlit LCD console displays time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors per minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile.
Take the Stairs
Revolving staircase with 6” high and 9” deep steps duplicates the workout of real stair climbing. Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
Choose Your Goal
Training goals can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories) or Floors Goal (7-999 floors).
Safety Stop Sensor
Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps will stop the stairs immediately when triggered.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Heart rate pulse grips on the handlebars provide feedback throughout your workout. Console also includes a built in receiver for Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring (chest strap not included).
Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder
Built-in reading rack keeps reading material at the perfect viewing angle. Convenient water bottle holder helps keep you hydrated and allows easy access without interfering with workout space (water bottle not included).
26 to 162 steps per minute
Maximum user weight
46 L x 29 W x 73 H in
48.4 L x 30.3 W x 41.3 H in (ships on its own pallet)
Built weight (NW)
Carton weight (GW)
CE, UL, ETL, FCC, EN957, EN957-8
Labor and wear items
Light Commercial Warranty
Labor and wear items
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.