The PhysioStep RXT – Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a stress – free, effective and low – impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position. The PhysioStep RXT has an innovative elliptical stride that is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups. The PhysioStep RXT features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance walk – through design to accommodate a wide range of users. The PhysioStep RXT is self – powered so it does not need to be plugged in. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep RXT is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high – quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
Programs: 12 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1, Custom 2
Power: Self – Powered, unit powers on when in use. Eco-Friendly, no need to plug in.
Commercial Grade Quality
Compact Dimensions: 48 inches L (60" at full extension) x 32 inches W x 44 inches H
Unit Weight: 209 lbs
Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
Lifetime on the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.