Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment - at a lower price. They took the Jacobs Ladder and made a few changes: The Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25" wide, allowing it to fit through most interior doors in a home. The Jacobs Ladder 2 featured steel rungs with polyurethane sleeves. The workout remains self-paced. However, the Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in to operate the digital display.
1. Width: Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25” wide to fit inside most interior doors in a home.
2. Rung Design: Jacobs Ladder 2 features a steel rung with polyurethane sleeve.
3. Power: The cardio workout remains self-powered. However, Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display.
4. Warranty: Jacobs Ladder 2 carries a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
- Dimensions: 76"L x 27.25"W x 65.5"H
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Angle: 40°
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, steel tubes, polyurethane sleeve, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Power Source: 110V
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Self-paced, self-powered climbing
- Engaging, low impact cardio workout
- Works out upper and lower body muscles
- Strengthens core, tones muscles
- Great for rehab of lower body and back injuries
- Great for users of all sizes
- Angled ladder offers natural climbing motion
- Does not put stress on lower back, hips and knees
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
- Jacobs Ladder 2 carries a 2 Year Parts Warranty.