The G3S moves beyond the basics of the G1S. In place of the traditional press arm the G3S has the Multi-Grip Press arm. Both the selectorized weight stack and gym offer the ability to expand by adding an option.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: upgradable to a 210lb. stack Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point.
Floor Space Dimensions: 71"L x 63"W x 83½"H (180cm x 160cm x 212cm)
Live Working Area: 75"L x 81"W x 83½"H (191cm x 206cm x 212cm)
Product Weight: 344lbs
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms:
DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
This unit is excellent for a good home workout. Purchase the upgraded pulleys as they give the machine the smoothness found in machines commercial equipment. Much better than the standard ( though adequate) nylon pulleys. Definitely get the upgraded 210 stack, especially if you get the optional leg press or want to do any adequate benching for strength and size. It is a shame it does not come with a 310 stack as that is my only complaint. The quality is great. This is not those cheap home gyms you see in your big box store. Relatively easy to assemble with two people. One can do it if handy.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.