The Endurance B3 puts you in position to achieve your cardiovascular goals. The Commercial Rating and warranty of this bike means it has been built up the standards of rigorous health club use. With Self-Generating power, there is no need to put the bike near an outlet.
Reasons for choosing the Endurance B3R
If you can ride a bike, you can achieve cardio fitness. The familiarity of the motion makes biking universal in its appeal for those wishing to improve their overall health and fitness through non weight-bearing exercise.
Now, you can add comfort to your checklist of desired features with the Endurance B3R, a superior recumbent exercise bike built to the demanding standards of commercial health clubs. Whether your goal is to build your endurance, lose weight or improve your cardiovascular health, the Endurance B3r offers the pedal-pushing performance you need to achieve your goals.
With it's elegant metallic powdercoat finish, super-silent drive system and 16 levels of smooth, consistent magnetic resistance, the Endurance B3R will inspire you to hit the ground riding every day... on your way to peak physical conditioning. Plus, with all the features and benefits solidly built into every Endurance bike, you'll be making a wise, long-term commitment to health and cardio fitness.
The Road to Cardio Fitness is Paved with Endurance
Smart investments pay dividends for a long time. Buying and using an exercise bike can be an excellent way to strengthen your cardiovascular system, manage your weight and burn calories. However, all bikes are not created equal.
To ensure you make a smart decision, make sure you buy a sturdy, strong, well-made bike. An authorized Endurance retailer or knowledgeable fitness expert will be able to provide you with many good, solid reasons to consider the Endurance B3R over many higher priced brands used in professional health clubs.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.