Body-Solid G9S Home Gym Overview
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for two people simultaneously. Similar to the G5S, this ultimate gym adds a second 210lb. weight stack, the premium 2:1 ratio leg press, and moves the Perfect Pec Station to its own seperate area. In addition to the In-Home warranty, this gym carries the Body-Solid Commerical Warranty.
Two 210lb. Selectorized Weight Stacks: Upgradable to 260lb. stacks
Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
Premium Leg Press: Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the press and leg developer stations with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.