The G2B uses the patented Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arm System which uses a converging axis during the pressing motion to provide 25% more muscle interaction than a traditional press arm. The G2B also includes a Multi-Hip Station to sculpt your hips, thighs and glutes. Third, the G2B offers the ability to add optional stations, like a leg press or cable column.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 210lb. stack
Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arms: Guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25% over standard press arms. In addition, the pressing motion feels closer to free weights than a home gym.
Multi-Hip Station: A seperate station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G2B Exercise Chart (PDF)
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.