Special Offer: Free 4x6' Rubber Floor Mat #RF46FFO with Purchase
Similar to the G3S, but this gym comes with an upgraded 210lb. stack and the Perfect Pec™ Station. Several other upgrades as well make this a higher performing machine. In addition to the In-Home warranty, this gym carries the Body-Solid Commerical Warranty.
210lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 260lb. stack
Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the press and leg developer stations with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
Note: Some photos above of the exercises show a difference press arm design. The current design is shown on the default(first) photo.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.