Sturdy and stable, the new design lets you exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body. Interchangeable cable handles provide an unlimited number of possibilities for all experience levels, and the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises
The Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover's unique pull-up station offers multiple grip positions, and dual independent carriages have been ergonomically designed to offer twice as many height adjustments as previous Body-Solid crossover stations. With 20 independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for frictionless guidance in all directions, the Body-Solid GCC250 is one of the most versatile and functional machines manufactured today.
When it's time to extend yourself and stretch the limits of your optimum workout, the GDCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center will be pulling for you to achieve your goals.
Dimensions: 83.5" H x 164" L x 29" W
Comes with two 160lb. stacks and two NB59 nylon handles
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid GCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design as you master hundreds of cable exercises, including:
The Body-Solid GCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center puts you in position to perform hundreds of strength-efficient exercises including cable crossovers, one-arm rows, leg kickbacks and inclined fly.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.