Body-Solid's Pro Dual Leg Extension & Curl Machine's biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring development. . Angles and ergonomics are key for effective, efficient workouts of the quadriceps. Using a properly adjusted machine, a user will feel the muscles being worked as the exercise is performed.
An elliptical cam keeps the user's arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through a full range of motion. The recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad adjusts to fit any size user and eliminates lower back strain. The Pro Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine also features pop-pin adjustable footpads to assure proper alignment, while the adjustable thigh pads provide stabilization during exercise. Hold-down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry-free workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system. Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Leg Extension & Curl Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Weight Stacks: 200lb. stack is (20) 10lb. plates + 10lb. carriage. 300lb. stack is (20) 15lb. plates + 10lb. carriage.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
Structural Tube Frame
Our machine features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
Reinforced Nylon Pulleys
Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings, ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3gauge steel connecting plates and connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
Spun Steel Aircraft Cables
The spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout. Industrial-rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.
To ensure user comfort, we feature over 2 inches of DuraFirm upholstery, double-stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High-density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid Home Gyms and Freeweight Equipment have been praised in leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness enthusiast publications around the world.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.