Powerline Smith Machine
A combination of free weight power and resistance coupled with the safety and control of a machine. Uses four 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel pillars to support and guide the patented Super-Glide carriage during your most vigorous sets. 14 lockout positions and adjustable safeties assure the lifter ultimate safety while striving for greater muscle gains. The bar is standard size 1" dia.
Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2"square, high polished chrome guide bars.
The ladder-type mainframe features full length, heavy-duty 12 gauge square pillars with 14 crossmember Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines.
Another high-tech feature standard on the PowerLine Smith Machine is the dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System. It prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°.
Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches. Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists.
Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected. Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability.
Assembled Dimensions: 80"H x 45"L x 76"W.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.