The Endurance B2.5 puts you in position to achieve your cardiovascular goals. The Commercial Rating and warranty of this bike means it has been built up the standards of rigorous health club use.
Reasons for choosing the Endurance B2.5R
If you can ride a bike, you can achieve cardio fitness. The familiarity of the motion makes biking universal in its appeal for those wishing to improve their overall health and fitness through non weight-bearing exercise.
Now, you can add comfort to your checklist of desired features with the Endurance B2.5R, a superior recumbent exercise bike built to the demanding standards of commercial health clubs. Whether your goal is to build your endurance, lose weight or improve your cardiovascular health, the Endurance B2.5R offers the pedal-pushing performance you need to achieve your goals.
With it's elegant metallic powdercoat finish, super-silent drive system and 20 levels of smooth, consistent magnetic resistance, the Endurance B2.5R will inspire you to hit the ground riding every day... on your way to peak physical conditioning. Plus, with all the features and benefits solidly built into every Endurance bike, you'll be making a wise, long-term commitment to health and cardio fitness.
The Road to Cardio Fitness is Paved with Endurance
Smart investments pay dividends for a long time. Buying and using an exercise bike can be an excellent way to strengthen your cardiovascular system, manage your weight and burn calories. However, all bikes are not created equal.
To ensure you make a smart decision, make sure you buy a sturdy, strong, well-made bike. An authorized Endurance retailer or knowledgeable fitness expert will be able to provide you with many good, solid reasons to consider the Endurance B2.5R over many higher priced brands used in professional health clubs.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.