Take a modular approach to self-styled fitness, and establish a motivating presence in your own home.
Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Fusion 500 multi-station gym into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home.
With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Fusion 500 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals.
Station to station, the Body-Solid Fusion 500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more.
The Fusion 500's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability.
Whether you configure your Fusion 500 single stack gym to include a multi-hip station, vertical knee raise/dip station, leg press, weight-assisted pull-up station, inner/outer thigh station or chin-up attachment (or any combination of stations and accessories), form and function converge to provide you with balanced, biomechanically efficient upper and lower body development.
Shown with optional multi-hip station in above photo.
Comes with lat bar, low row bar, two nylon cable handles, ankle strap, exercise chart.
Advantages of using the Fusion 500 home gym
Owning club-quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
No personal trainer is available 24/7, but when you workout with the Fusion 500, a state-of-the-art traditional and functional training regimen is at your beck and call... in the comfort and convenience of your own home. The Fusion 500 configures according to your specifications to offer you the option of more than 60 exercises, including:
The Fusion 500 modular multi-station gym is packed with the features of a high-end system at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
We are dedicated
to manufacturing home fitness equipment that produces fast, effective results.
We are focused
on designing equipment that fits a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
We are committed
to providing our customers with the best lifetime warranty in the industry.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. The end result is superior gym that features:
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid Home Gyms and Freeweight Equipment have been praised in leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness enthusiast publications around the world.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
The Best Warranty in the Business
Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
Setting the Standard in Quality Management
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.