Best Fitness Sportsman Gym 2
A complete gym in one compact, affordable machine! The padded press arms follow the natural arc of a free weight bench press and pectoral dumbbell fly. Comes with a 145 lb. weight stack. Features 2200 lb. test nylon coated aircraft quality cables and fiberglass pulleys with ball bearing movement on solid axle rotation. No cable change design!
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
Includes: Wide grip lat bar, narrow grip low row bar
145lb. Weight Stack
Dimensions: Width: 47.5" Height: 77.5" Length: 63.5"
Product Weight: 255 lb.
Ships in 3 boxes, boxes weigh 75lbs., 75lbs., 105lbs.
The weight stack cannot be upgraded or added on to
Note: This gym does not come with a seperate workout guide. We have a Home Gym DVD which covers basic home gyms exercises- see the Related Products tab above. Also, you may call Body-Solid service at 800-833-1227 and ask for a guide from a different gym- most gym exercises are similar.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.