Leverage safety and stay in control of your workouts! The Body-Solid ProClubLine SCB1000 Smith Machine is the ideal partner for a total body workout in any space-challenged facility.
Counterbalanced to a comfortable 13 pounds, the SBC1000 allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 1,000 pounds with ease. Its 0º reverse pitch and silky smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movement as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises.
Oval 11-gauge steel gives the SCB1000 a modern look and fantastic stability. Counterbalances are aesthetically shrouded and protected by gunmetal gray shields. Case hardened rods and club-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight. Add it all up and you've got the perfect smith machine for any facility.
Shown above with optional weight bench
The advantages of using the Pro Club Line Counter-Balanced Smith Machine.
A quality Smith machine can be used for any barbell exercise in which the barbell moves vertically up and down, such as the squat or the bench press. Body-Solid's ProClubLine SCB1000 Counter-Balanced Smith Machine capitalizes on state-of-the-art technology and precision engineering to offer an ideal strength-training solution for space challenged facilities such as police and fire departments, military institutions and schools.
Because it cannot fall forwards, backwards or sideways, a Smith machine is considered safer to use than an ordinary barbell. Since the weight does not need to be stabilized, this can allow unstable lifters to lift more weight. It also eliminates the need for a spotter.
Smith machines can be used for a high variety of exercises that any one regular machine would not be able to accommodate. For example, by using an adjustable bench with the SCB1000, you will be able to perform any of the following exercises using the Smith machine:
The precision engineered SCB1000 offers an affordable, club-quality solution for police and fire departments, military installations and schools seeking a state-of-the-art machine that offers superior biomechanics, sealed bearing pivot points, heavy gauge steel and durable upholstery.
Quality components and superior design allow this machine to handle up to 1,000 pounds with ease, making it the perfect Smith machine for all facilities. This heavy duty, commercially rated smooth machine offers:
Start with the basics. Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in the manufacture of home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. For over twenty years, we have developed and produced high-quality machines that are innovative in design, durable in structure and engineered to produce optimum workouts for any size user.
Finish with the facts. Because of our commitment to engineering user-centric machines at real-world price points, Body-Solid continues to be at the forefront of the rapidly advancing fitness industry. This is evident in the ProClubLine SCB1000 Counter-Balanced Smith Machine. Silky smooth movement. Sturdy steel construction. Biomechanically efficient function. It's all packed into this versatile, state-of-the-art weight training station.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.