Get a full body workout in the comfort of your home with the Bladez Fitness X350P Elliptical. Offering ultra smooth heavy weight flywheel, this rear drive dual action low impact ellipitical provides 12-pre-set programs offer quick start and 16-levels of electronically controlled resistance for maximum workout variety. Natural 17" stride length and padded ergonomical handles offert comfort for all body types for extended workouts, while the large LCD touch screen is easy to view, while displaying Time, Distance, Speed, Heart Rate and Caloroies. Other features include EKG contact heart rate sensors, transport wheels, streamline design and much more from this 102-year old leading fitness company.
Rear Drive, Dual Action, Low Impact Elliptical
Large Foot Boards and Padded Handles Allow for the Maximum Comfort
Magnetic Resistance System
17” Stride Length
Ultra Smooth Heavy Weight Flywheel
Large LCD Display
Touch Window Technology
Ergonomic Handle Bar Design
16 Levels of Precise Electronically
12 Preset Programs
EKG Contact Heart Rate Sensors
Water Bottle Holder
265 Pound User Weight
LCD Display Shows: Time, Distance, Speed, Heart Rate & Calories
Assembled: 55" L x 26.3" W x 65" H
Assembled Weight: 119lbs.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.