Health and Entertainment… Integrated! The i.Concept family of products offers the first display console technology that was designed specifically for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch and the only seamless equipment interface that will run popular apps and exercise programs– all at the same time. The LCD display console provides power to fully charge docked device and of course – the high-performance equipment is fully functional with or without a docked device. Once docked, the exclusive i.Concept display console turns your favorite Apple® products into an integrated, interactive monitor, so watch a movie, read a book, check your e-mail, update your status and monitor your workout all while exercising in the comfort of your own home or office.
The SR3i Recumbent Bike by Bladez Fitness features heavyweight flywheel for ultra smooth movement, multi-position seat with breathable mesh back to keep you comfortable and cool, easy to read LCD console offers 26-preset programs for quick easy start and 24-levels of magnetic resistance pushing you to your next training level, heart rate sensors monitor your progress, oversized pedals and adjustable straps for added comfort and stability, transport wheels easily take your workout to another room or storage, sleek design and much more.
Heavy Duty Quality
Heavy Weight Flywheel
Multi-Position Adjustable Seat
Breathable Comfort Mesh Back
Contact Heart Rate Sensors
Large Pedals with Adjustable Straps
Easy to Read LCD Console
26-Programs For Quick Start
24-Levels of Magnetic Resistance
Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 1-Year Parts & Labor
Assembled: 69.3" L x 26.0" w x 49.2 H
Assembled Weight: 129lbs.
Apple Models Supported:
iPod touch (4th generation)
iPod touch (3rd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.