Health and Entertainment… Integrated! The i.Concept family of products offers the first display console technology that was designed specifically for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch and the only seamless equipment interface that will run popular apps and exercise programs– all at the same time. The LCD display console provides power to fully charge docked device and of course – the high-performance equipment is fully functional with or without a docked device. Once docked, the exclusive i.Concept display console turns your favorite Apple® products into an integrated, interactive monitor, so watch a movie, read a book, check your e-mail, update your status and monitor your workout all while exercising in the comfort of your own home or office.
The SR3i Recumbent Bike by Bladez Fitness features heavyweight flywheel for ultra smooth movement, multi-position seat with breathable mesh back to keep you comfortable and cool, easy to read LCD console offers 26-preset programs for quick easy start and 24-levels of magnetic resistance pushing you to your next training level, heart rate sensors monitor your progress, oversized pedals and adjustable straps for added comfort and stability, transport wheels easily take your workout to another room or storage, sleek design and much more.
Heavy Duty Quality
Heavy Weight Flywheel
Multi-Position Adjustable Seat
Breathable Comfort Mesh Back
Contact Heart Rate Sensors
Large Pedals with Adjustable Straps
Easy to Read LCD Console
26-Programs For Quick Start
24-Levels of Magnetic Resistance
Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 1-Year Parts & Labor
Assembled: 69.3" L x 26.0" w x 49.2 H
Assembled Weight: 129lbs.
Apple Models Supported:
iPod touch (4th generation)
iPod touch (3rd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.