A professional, club-quality workout in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Experience the calorie-burning workout of indoor cycling with the Bladez Fitness SX Pro. The micro-adjustable seat and racing style handlebars ensure a custom comfort fit for all, while the oversized frame provides stability. The monitor with Heart Rate receiver displays speed, RPMs, calories, distance, time and heart rate (chest strap not included) to provide valuable user workout feedback. Transport wheels allow for quick and easy storage between workouts and much more from this leading 102-year old company providing world class athletes with the tools to be a winner.
• Heavy 48 lbs. flywheel maintains consistent, smooth momentum to push you beyond your limits
• Commercial style frame with contemporary oval tubing
• Racing style handlebars with micro adjust friction lock for an exact fit
• Club style resistance system with top-down micro adjustable dial and leather brake pad
• Kevlar stretch resistance belt drive gives a smoother, quieter long-lasting ride
• Motivational LCD console gives real-world feedback to help you reach your goals faster
• Heart Rate Monitor: Built in Heart Rate receiver in console (chest strap not included)
• Water bottle holder
• 275 lbs. maximum user weight (125 kg)
Assembled: 45.6" L x 23" W x 47.2" H
Assembled Weight: 110lbs.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.