Our Multi-Press Rack is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you. Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want the so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system. Dimensions: 74" H, 45" L, 64" H
Body-Solid Adjustable Bench #GFID31
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment. Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 1000 lb. capacity.
300lb. Olympic Weight Set #OSB300S
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.