The P1X Home Gym with Leg Press
Features a pre-welded frame in 2 major sub-assemblies, thus increasing stability while at the same time offering substantially reduced assembly time. The compact, feature-packed design of the Powerline P1X offers proven motion and pivot points for a fluid routine. To increase comfort and functionality, ergonomically correct press arms allow for natural arm movement as you cruise through your favorite workouts. This machine also offers the added benefit of an optional leg press station that can be mounted on either side of the gym. Finally, advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustment for any size user.
We have included the Optional #PLPX Leg Press, with a 2:1 ratio. Advanced design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
#P1LPX Gym Stations
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
Included! Optional Leg Press
Leg Press, Calf Press
Gym Includes the following accessories: 48" Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Abdominal Harness.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
Optional 50lb. Selectorized Weight Stack Upgrade
Fast and simple installation make this a must-have for your plate load system, bumping up your stack to 210lbs.
High strength 1.5” x 3.25” oval tubing
Continuous weld, factory assembled frame components
7 gauge steel connecting plates
Sealed bearings at all pivot points
Electrostatically applied powder coated scratch resistant paint
4.8mm dia., nylon coated steel, 2200lb rated aircraft cable
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
Durable upholstery over high density foam
High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
Multiple seat and press arm adjustments
Dimensions with Leg Press: 71" L x 66" W x 83" H
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.