The durable new RACE upright stationary cycling trainer offers impressively smooth magnetic resistance. The award winning design, excellent adjustability and biomechanically proper ergonomics will impress even the most discerning athletes and cyclists. The informative LCD computer display provides valuable workout performance data. The RACE cycling trainer will provide challenging workouts and outstanding performance.
• Winner of the coveted Plus X Award for design
• Electronic LCD computer display provides high resolution, east to read digital workout data including: Time, Distance, RPM, Speed, Energy consumption, Heart Rate and Resistance level
• Infrared earlobe clip heart rate sensor included
• Recovery feature provides grading of cardio wellness ranked 1 to 6
• Dual handle bars with rubberized grips and cushioned contoured elbow pads allow for training in an aerodynamic body positioning.
• Handlebars adjust both fore and aft as well as up and down
• The contoured cushioned saddle provides comfort while the vertical and horizontal adjustments allow each person to personally customize their positioning
• Saddle adjusts both fore and aft as well as up and down
• Powder coated, high carbon steel frame
• Heavy-duty pedal cranks and bottom bracket
• Combi-Click SPD Pedals
• Poly- “V” Drive belt permits silent operation
• Transport casters for easy relocating
• Built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floors
• Saddle height to lowest pedal position: Minimum 31” / Maximum 39”
• Maximum User Weight = 285 lbs
• Assembly required - Assembled Dimensions of 52” x 21” x 50” / Boxed dimensions 45” x 43” x 12”
• Warranty - Residential: Lifetime frame, 3 years parts, 1 year labor
Light Commercial: Lifetime frame, 2 years parts
• Optional Polar® T-34 wireless heart rate transmitter and receiver (Cardio Pulse Set #7937-600)
|Box Dimension||44 x 43 x 13|
|Item Dimension||52 x 21 x 50|
|Set Up Weight||164|
|General Item Information||Indoor Training Bike|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.