The new, state-of-the-art ERGO RACE upright stationary ergo meter is the most advanced exercise bike ever built. The award winning design and high precision SIEMENS® electronics combined with advanced electromagnetic resistance system sets the standard for all other exercise bikes to be measured. The ultra-smooth performance and excellent ergonomics will impress even the most discerning athletes and cyclists. The optional World Tours 1.0 software is makes this unit even more exciting as you can plan and ride routes with 3D GPS type mapping with automatic resistance changes that vary based on real life elevation changes of the terrain. The new ERGO RACE is truly phenomenal.
• Winner of the coveted Plus X Award for Innovation and design.
• SIEMENS® electronic VGA and LCD combined computer display with blue back light provides
high resolution, east to read digital and graphical data profiles
• KETTLER® e-SYS™ Advanced Technology combines ergonomics, mechanics and electronics
to ensure maximum workout benefits.
• KETTLER® Induktions Brake System™ is adjustable in 5 watt increments from 25 to 600 watts
Independent of RPM or up to up to 1000 watts Dependent of RPM
• USB Computer Interface allows for use of our new interactive World Tours 1.0 Software as well
download any firmware updates from www.kettlerusa.com
• Classified under stringent European Standards as DIN EN 957 – 1/5, class HA and therefore suitable
for use in Health clinics.
• 48 total computer programs with 5 Heart Rate Controlled programs
• POLAR® T-34 wireless heart rate chest strap included
• Infrared earlobe clip heart rate sensor included
• User Memory 4+ Guest
• BMI Calculation
• Computer calibrated for high precision and maximum accuracy
• Recovery feature provides grading of cardio wellness ranked 1 to 6
• Dual handle bars with rubberized grips and cushioned contoured elbow pads allow for training in an
aerodynamic body positioning.
• Handlebars adjust both fore and aft as well as up and down
• The cushioned, gel filled, saddle provides comfort while the vertical and horizontal adjustments allow
each person to personally customize their positioning.
• Saddle adjusts both fore and aft as well as up and down
• Powder coated, high carbon steel frame
• Combi-Click SPD Pedals
• Poly- “V” Drive belt permits silent operation
• Transport casters for easy relocating
• Built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floors
• Saddle height to lowest pedal position: Minimum 31” / Maximum 39”
• Maximum User Weight = 285 lbs
• Assembly required - Assembled Dimensions of 52” x 21” x 50” / Boxed dimensions 45” x 43” x 12”
• Warranty - Residential: Lifetime frame, 3 years parts, 1 year labor
Light Commercial: Lifetime frame, 2 years parts
|Box Dimension||42 x 41 x 10|
|Item Dimension||52 x 21 x 50|
|Set Up Weight||164|
|General Item Information||Indoor Training Bike|
|Residential Warranty||Lifetime Frame / 3 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.