THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY BY A LEADING CONSUMER REPORT
Click the Awards tab for more information
Spirit Fitness has a history of producing award winning treadmills and we are proud to announce that history continues with the XT485. It recently received a 2nd place finish for folding treadmills over $1000 from a prestigious consumer magazine. The review noted that the heart rate control programming on the XT485 gave it a leg up on most of the competition, while the ergonomics, construction, and exercise range were all rated as “excellent”. Ratings on the report were based off of important treadmill features. Each feature was given a score of Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, or Poor. The results were totaled to a cumulative score. The Spirit Fitness XT485 was rated as follows:
Excellent in Ergonomics – This judges how well the product fits people of different sizes and takes into account the belt and foot-rail size, along with the handlebar location.
Excellent in Construction – Based on the results of durability testing and their own judgment of quality design.
Very Good in Ease of Use – Judges the operations of the treadmill in factors such as adjustment of exercise intensity and quality of the display.
Excellent in Exercise Range – Rates the quality of the workout for individuals of varying fitness levels.
User Safety – Examines and rates key areas of treadmill safety such as the size and location of the stop button, operation of the safety key, potential of foot strike on the motor cover.
All treadmills were compared to other treadmills in a similar price range.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.