THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY BY A LEADING CONSUMER REPORT
Click the Awards tab for more information
Spirit Fitness has a history of producing award winning treadmills and we are proud to announce that history continues with the XT485. It recently received a 2nd place finish for folding treadmills over $1000 from a prestigious consumer magazine. The review noted that the heart rate control programming on the XT485 gave it a leg up on most of the competition, while the ergonomics, construction, and exercise range were all rated as “excellent”. Ratings on the report were based off of important treadmill features. Each feature was given a score of Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, or Poor. The results were totaled to a cumulative score. The Spirit Fitness XT485 was rated as follows:
Excellent in Ergonomics – This judges how well the product fits people of different sizes and takes into account the belt and foot-rail size, along with the handlebar location.
Excellent in Construction – Based on the results of durability testing and their own judgment of quality design.
Very Good in Ease of Use – Judges the operations of the treadmill in factors such as adjustment of exercise intensity and quality of the display.
Excellent in Exercise Range – Rates the quality of the workout for individuals of varying fitness levels.
User Safety – Examines and rates key areas of treadmill safety such as the size and location of the stop button, operation of the safety key, potential of foot strike on the motor cover.
All treadmills were compared to other treadmills in a similar price range.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.