Our foot pedal has three different adjustment angles. Simply pull the handle on the back of the foot pedal and adjust from zero to five to ten degrees. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your gait pattern.
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN AWARDED A BEST BUY RUNNER UP BY TREADMILL DOCTOR
See all the Awards
The XE295 is our mid priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, and greater product adjustability. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback.
The XE295 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.