BSG10X Gym with Leg Press
This gym comes 90% pre-assembled in one box- in only a few hours you can be starting your first workout. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200lb tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory. No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It’s a simple 9 bolt process. The compact frame is less than 4 feet wide and the 6½ foot height let's you install this gym anywhere.
BSG10X Gym Stations
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
Included! Optional Leg Press
Leg Press, Calf Press
Includes: 48" lat bar, low row bar, abdominal harness
Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack.
11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
Floor Space Dimensions: 70”L x 42”W x 80”H (210cm x 139cm x 212cm)
Live Working Area: 76”L x 42”W x 80”H (264cm x 185cm x 212cm)
2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.